Here's how to pack your jewellery for travel, so you can spend more time enjoying your trip and less time detangling your necklace.
1. Always take care when packing jewellery. Never over stuff your jewellery roll - less is always more.
2. Store rings on a dedicated ring strap or within zippered compartments of your jewellery roll.
3. Earrings can be fragile and tricky to pack. A jewellery roll with earring holder straps is best for storing hook or hoop earrings. We recommend keeping stud earrings within the zippered pockets for added protection of delicate posts.
4. Always secure earrings to your jewellery roll earring straps with stoppers or backs so they can't fall out.
5. Never place necklaces together (you already know this is a bad idea). Keep them in separate pockets or with items such as hard bangles where tangling is less likely to occur. If you're short on space, use soft pouches to separate them or wrap each necklace individually in tissue paper.
6. Always place valuable or delicate jewellery within a zippered compartment within your jewellery roll or wrapped in tissue paper for extra protection.
Looking for a travel jewellery wallet? View our complete collection here.